My friend told me that she thinks that I would make a good parent.
It’s strange to hear someone say that.
I remember now why I never stop moving. When I finally do, depression takes over.
Shitty, unreliable people.
I hate them all.
But I’m friends with all of them.
Spring/ Summer goals:
- get a job
- go to ALLLLL the concerts
- take more selfies, duh
- draw animals at the Museum of Natural History
- set up an etsy/society6/something/anything to hopefully sell art thangs
- become more physically active n’ stuff
- cook more
- also get a job, kay
- makes lotsa smoothies
- go camping with the beloved
- read lotsa books
- somehow manage to acquire a job, yo
- go to pride parade, maybe
- catch up/finish on every TV show that I’ve been neglecting due to overwhelming school work loads and whatnot
- get a fucking job
- renounce all (most) tangible items and let go of the past
- be happier than last year (a toughie considering last summer I was in Italy/other parts of Europe for the majority of the summer and that was one of the happiest summers of my existence, so yeah, try to top that, self)
acosmist - One who believes that nothing exists
paralian - A person who lives near the sea
aureate - Pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets
dwale - To wander about deliriously
sabaism - The worship of stars
aubade - A love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - Happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - To speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips
this guy in my class is wearing shorts, socks with sandals, a shirt that says swag on it, and a snapback he is definitely straight
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY
making plans with friends like